Development requirements from the company
- Create the following tables in the database:
- Document details.
- Item details.
- Event Management.
- Response against E-Invoice.
- Save data in the above table structure as per the required schema.
- Change invoice print layout to incorporate QR code and other required fields.
Process and requirement for Logitax Watcher installation
- Release of .exe file and other related files to be installed on Window server.
- Running of installation and creating a windows service.
- Installation of Dot net core 5.0 application on the server.
- Whitelisting LogiTax APIs in the firewall
What is LogiTax Watcher (Case study) ?
Understand how Established MNC's used LogiTax Watcher and solved the Problem of Integration without API development.
Problems faced by User:
- User was using Proprietary Software.
- Their Tech team was unable to upgrade the billing solution to consume all API
- Development was controlled globally for any third party integration.
Impact on users:
- Users had to Upload and Export E-Invoice data on Government manual utility.
- They had to generate JSON manually to upload on the Government portal.
- They also had to download Standard Invoice print and ERP Invoice print.
- It took Approximately 10 Mins to generate the E-Invoice.
Solution Users Got:
- User was able to Go Live in One Day using LogiTax Watcher.
- They generated E-Invoice without any API integration.
- Users were able to Manage Logs and Audit Trail.
- Users got access to 20+ Reports & Dashboards.
- Saved the cost of development around Rs 1.50 Lac.
- Reduced man-hour effort of 8250* hours each month.
- Secured risk of non-compliance with 100% IRN generation.